Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

....so here was my first denial for the solar system I have been trying to install on my house since may 2010.  Isn't it nice of the HOA's thugs to give any kind of sitation why the system was denied?  They don't even want to do their job.  When I say "thugs", what I really mean, is the property management company that is hired by my elected home owners representatives to shirk any kind of real responsibility, liability, or repute.  I tried to deal with these SOBs in the nicest way that I know for months...until they accused me of being rude. 



The architectural request that was received was denied however, it allows the solar installation on patio cover or in patio area (limited common elements). Mike contacted me in regards to this letter he received and suggested would be willing to sign a waiver to become responsible for the roof. This request received is still denied, however you may re-submit your request to the board with furthering details pertaining to the same.  

Let me know if I can further assist you.  

Kind Regards,


Don't you just love'm?

No comments:

Post a Comment